1/22/2015

Review Super Big Dragon Ball Z Son Goku PVC Action Figure Model Toy 36CM
Super Big Dragon Ball Z Son Goku PVC Action Figure Model Toy 36CM - A First-Hand Review written by: risikanta
Dragon Ball Z is my favourite cartoon series. I am an adult but I am not ashamed to say that I am crazy about this cartoon. This cartoon adds a little fun element in my life after a stressful day at work. So I started to think that I should add some action figures of this cartoon into my home. So I started hunting for the appropriate product and came across the figure of Super Big Dragon Ball Z Son Goku. In also browsed through other options but I was stuck on it from the start. Thus I bought it and had it delivered at my doorstep. I think there are many other fans of this great cartoon out there who wish to buy this product so I decided to write a little review over here. Hope you find it useful.
My experience with the Product
First of all let me tell you that I have a big collection of Educational Toys and I love them all. I also have a liking for increasing my collection. So when I bought Goku, I expected it to look cute. It totally surpassed my expectations. Let us start with the basic specifications first. This product is exactly 36 cm in size and is made up of PVC. So the sellers were totally right about that.

Best Features
This product is solid and not shallow (which I expected). The quality of this product is also superior as you can make out every lock of hair as perfect imitation of what you see on the TV. I also like the feel of it as it is all smooth and nice to touch. The overall look it offers when I put it in my room is also cool. I can actually feel it gazing at me and it’s really amusing. I also like the muscles and the face structure the most as most of the Vintage & Antique Toys do not have it so nicely carved. It is almost real. Even so realistic that my niece got a little scared of it when I told her that the toy becomes a boy after dark (It was hilarious). Anyway I also like the combative stance of this figure as it really inspires me to fight off my battles (I know it sound weird but I do feel that way).
Drawbacks
Okay coming to the drawbacks of this figure. I cannot find any till date. I am simply in love with this toy and wish to buy more dragon ball Z models as soon as I can. If you find one, do let me know.
Conclusion
In my opinion this product is a must have for all the people who like to collect Movie & Character Toys. You should not even waste a minute and order it right now as it would among the best deals you ever made. What is more you can get it shipped to your doorstep without having to do anything but pay for it over the internet. 

Subscribe to receive free article by the author.

* indicates required

0 Comments:

Post a Comment