1/22/2015

Review 2x SUPER MARIO BROS Turtle Soft Plush Stuffed Toy Set
SUPER MARIO BROS Turtle Soft Plush Stuffed Toy Set Review written by: karen52688 Christmas is just around the corner and parents are scrambling to find the perfect gift for their kids. Although I have some of my own, I actually bought 3 sets of the Super Mario Bros Turtle Soft Plush Stuffed Toy Set. It was just so cute and since I have a few friends who are Mario fans - I figured this would be the best choice for them. Anyway, I rarely leave reviews for plush toys but in this case, I am making an exception. As the name suggests, the turtle plush toys are reminiscent of the classic Super Mario Brothers game, but it is actually so much more!


If you are thinking about buying it too, this toy set review should prove helpful!
Features and Specifications
• Super soft plus toys
• Two turtles from the Super Mario Bros game
• Vibrant colors
• Child safe size, first turtle is 6.4 inches in height, the second one is 3.2 inches in height
Product Pros
I have never really paid attention to plush toys until I ordered this product. I understand they’re supposed to be soft but after that, I do not really care anymore. Seeing as this is based on Super Mario Bros however, I became a little more observant with what I ordered - especially since this is my first time buying this stuff online. I am pretty pleased with all the advantages I found with this Mario stuffed animal!
• Very Soft - I cannot stress this enough, the plush toy is so soft it is the perfect companion for kids. The stuffing inside is light so it can be carried around anywhere. However, just because it is soft does not mean it can easily be pressured out of shape. The stuffing inside manages to bounce back into shape after being squeezed hard by a 3-year old and an adult so you know it’s really durable.
• Excellent Texture - I bought 3 pieces of this: one for my 3-year old, another for my 5-year old niece and another one for an adult friend who likes Mario Brothers. All three commented on the plush toy’s texture which was soft and pleasant to the touch. The fabric was cool to the touch and felt so good on your skin; my 3-year old takes it to bed. I heard my niece does the same thing with the plush toy.
• Vibrant Colors - another thing I definitely have to complement is the Mario stuffed animal color. It is the perfect replica of Mario Brother’s turtles, which I should know since I play the game. I have tried washing it once and I am pleased to say, it still turned out perfect.

Subscribe to receive free article by the author.

* indicates required

0 Comments:

Post a Comment